Free Shipping On Orders Over $50
Select Designs Up to 30% Off


    53 Jersey - Yet 47 percent complain


    FRONT TEXT: Only 53% of all Americans actually pay ANY Federal Income Tax. Yet, the other 47% complain we don't pay enough!

    Change Color

    Style Description

    Every order is printed just for you here in the USA using eco-friendly inks on the highest quality garments such as American Apparel, District Clothing, and Alternative Apparel.


    About The Artist

    What Customers Are Saying

    This product hasn't been reviewed yet.

    Already have this product? Review It!
    Rate & Review It