We promise that anything you buy from Skreened is going the be awesome. Here are the policies that help us accomplish that.
Every order from Skreened is printed-to-order just for you. Since every product is custom made, returned items can't be resold on our website. We strongly encourage responsible shopping:
- Find out as much information about the sizing as you can and please email with ANY questions or confusion. Juniors sizes run very small. View sizing charts for the various items here.
- Check the color of the shirt - If the design is barely visible when you are previewing it, that's how it will turn out. For instance, red designs on red shirts print nearly invisible.
- Double check your order before you complete your check out and make sure everything is correct. If you see a mistake after you check out, please notify us as quickly as possible. We will try our best to accommodate you, however since we print and ship very quickly, this is not always possible.
However, we understand mistakes are made. So here's our assurance:
- If we make a mistake, we will send you a replacement or refund your money.
- If you make a mistake with your order, email us and we will see what we can do fairly to help you get the shirt you want. We want you to be happy with your order.
- Since bulk orders receive a substantial discount, we can only provide exchanges or returns for those items that are materially different than the original order or defective in some way.
- Since size information is readily available on the site, we may not choose to not accept a return or exchange at our discretion.
If you would like to return an item, email us within 30 days of placing the order and describe the problem. Please include your order number in the correspondence.
Please note: Shipping charges are only refundable if your return is a result of an error made by Skreened