Intellectual Property Concerns
Procedure for Reporting Infringement
All email correspondence should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a good faith belief that material available on the Site infringes a copyright or other intellectual property right held by you, in order to effectively notify Skreened of such infringement you must send a written notice of the alleged infringement to the Designated Agent listed below that is in compliance with the terms set forth below (an "Infringement Notice"). In addition to the type of infringement you believe has occurred, the Notice must provide the following information in order to be valid under the DMCA:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the protected work that you claim is being infringed;
- A description of where the claimed infringing content is located on our site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Site such as the URL or product number(s) used in connection with the allegedly infringing product (Note: a store URL is www.skreened.com/shopname. Simply identifying www.skreened.com is insufficient);
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Skreened to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright or other intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
If you materially misrepresent that Content is infringing your intellectual property, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees). Therefore, if you are not sure whether the Content infringes upon your intellectual property, please contact an attorney before contacting Skreened's DMCA Agent.
If a valid Infringement Notice is received by the Designated Agent, Skreened may remove or disable access to the infringing Content, in which case Skreened will make reasonable attempts to notify the relevant User that such Content has been removed or that access has been disabled. Skreened may terminate the accounts of Users who appear to infringe upon the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others without notice. Skreened reserves the right to cancel any pending payments and to withhold (in whole or in part) any ledger balance of a Shopkeeper or other User who has violated the intellectual property rights of another party regardless of the Content sold.
Please contact Skreened’s Designated Agent to submit Infringement Notices and Counter-Notices at the following address:
Attn: Brian Rainey
c/o Breakout Commerce, Inc.
d/b/a Skreened, Inc.
142 W. 57th Street, Suite 10-111 (10th Floor)
New York NY 10019