Skreened Help / FAQ
We offer several shipping options available on your cart page at checkout.
- US Value - $4.99
- US Premium - $9.99
- US Rush - $27.99
- International Premium - $12.99*
- International Rush - $29.99**
- Pickup at Skreened Columbus - Free! (Ohio Sales Tax applies)
*FedEx International Mail Service rate covers transit only. DOES NOT INCLUDE IMPORT TAXES, CUSTOMS DUTIES OR FEES. Any additional taxes, duties, and fees are the recipient's responsibility. You may want to check with your local customs agency to learn more about importing items. Limited tracking.
**Skreened covers any import taxes, customs duties or fees. Door-to-door tracking.
Each product you order through Skreened is custom printed especially for you!
FedEx U. S. Standard Ovenight: We will print your order within 1 business day and ship it overnight to you!
- FedEx delivers standard overnight packages Monday - Friday and guarantees delivery by 3:00PM.
- Excludes Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- FedEx only delivers to street addresses. Please, do not use a P.O. Box for overnight delivery. This will delay delivery until we are able to update your shipping address.
- The use of an incorrect address nullifies any overnight guarantee.
- FedEx U.S. Standard Overnight may not be available outside the continental United States or in more remote areas within the continental United States. We will contact you in hopes of getting your order to you in time for your event!
USPS Priority and FedEx International Expedited: Most orders are printed within 1-2 business days*.
- USPS Priority can be shipped to any address that receives US Mail (street addresses or PO Boxes).
- FedEx International Expedited orders must be shipped to a street address.
U.S. Standard and FedEx International Mail Service: Most orders are printed within 3-5 business days*.
- U.S. Standard orders are shipped via DHL. They transport your package to a hub near you then hand off to the USPS for final delivery. Any address serviced by the USPS is acceptable.
- FedEx International Mail Service orders must be shipped to a street address.
*During times of high volume, please, allow additional processing time for order printing. Nearing an event date? We suggest selecting a faster service to have your order in plenty of time. Only FedEx U.S. Standard Overnight orders are guaranteed by the delivery date provided the address is valid and FedEx U.S. Standard Overnight Service is available in your area.
If you have any questions, please, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-579-4455. We're happy to help!
Yes! When prompted to select shipping, please, select "Pick Up Skreened Columbus" at the bottom of the drop down list. You will receive an email when your order is ready to be picked up. State of Ohio sales tax applies on all Pick Up orders. We are open:
Monday - Friday:
9:00AM - 7:00PM
11:00AM - 5:00PM
Yes! Skreened ships to most countries!
Please, be advised you will be importing an item into the destination country. You are the importer on record. The destination country's import policies and procedures apply to all packages. Skreened is legally bound to report the import value of items honestly and accurately. Requests to devalue the items or to mark the package as "Gift" will be denied.
If you select FedEx International Mail Service, the recipient is responsible for any possible import taxes, customs duties and fees. The recipient may be required to pick up the package at the local customs agency.
To avoid the potential hassle of paying for customs fees at the time of import, we suggest you select FedEx International Expedited. For this service, Skreened covers all import taxes, customs duties and fees!
Estimated TRANSIT time only. Does not include any time spent in production.
Please, refer to the estimated delivery date posted during checkout for greater accuracy.
U.S. Standard : 5-7 Business Days
USPS Priority : 2-3 Business Days
FedEx U.S. Standard Overnight : 1 Business Day
FedEx International Mail Service*: 1-2 Weeks**
FedEx International Expedited* : 5-7 Business Days
On occasion, deliveries may be delayed by circumstances out of our control: miss-shipments, natural disasters, heavy storms, holidays, missing information or incorrect shipping addresses, customs delays, etc.
*Shipping estimates DO NOT include any time spent clearing customs.
**Limited tracking available on all packages. Full tracking is dependent on the destination country reporting back to FedEx. Your package will be delivered by your local postal carrier
Yes. We will send you an email once your order ships with a link to your tracking information!
Within the U.S., we are able to provide door-to-door tracking for U.S. Standard, USPS Priority, and FedEx U.S. Standard Overnight services.
Outside the U.S., FedEx International Mail Service provides limited tracking on all packages. In some cases, there is door-to-door tracking, however, this is not guaranteed. FedEx International Expedited service provides door-to-door tracking on all packages.
Yes. We can ship to PO Boxes within the United States using either U.S. Standard or USPS Priority shipping. PO Boxes may not be used for any FedEx service, domestic or international.
We'll do our best to help you! Please, check our estimated delivery dates and select the service that will get your order to you in time. We suggest selecting one that gives you plenty of wiggle room for unforeseeable events. Our delivery dates are estimates and your package may arrive a day or two before or after that.
Within the U.S., we offer FedEx U.S. Standard Overnight shipping to get it to you quickly!
Outside the U.S., we offer FedEx International Expedited which will get your order to you ASAP. However, we cannot guarantee a specific delivery date in the event that your package is held up in customs.
We're happy to help you with that!
First, please, check your shipping address to make sure all information is accurate. As a note, Skreened does not alter shipping addresses unless instructed by our customers.
If everything is correct, here are some ideas we like to suggest to help you find your order:
- Check with your neighbors, roommates, apartment complex manager, and/or building lost and found.
- Ask your postal carrier if he/she remembers your package and where it might have been left.
- Within the United States, please, call your local post office and ask them to do a check for your package. Ask them to look for your name, address, and tracking information.
- Outside the United States, please, contact your local customs agency. Your package may be held for taxes and other import fees.
Once the order has been marked as delivered, we do not have any further information regarding its location.
Still can't find it? Contact us at email@example.com! We'r'e always glad to help!